From Dragon Age Toolset Wiki
- Client Script Editor - Error when attempting to Compile.
- Animation Composer Tool Testing - RPU failing in local post
- Map Editor - Trail is not appearing on the map as expected
- Female Head Morphs - Feature Selection - Head Shapes Affecting Female Heads Incorrectly
- Script Editor - Please allow the right margin indicator's position to be user-definable (BR)
- Builder To Builder - New resaources should maintain the folder structure
- Default camera postion in Face FX Studio needs to be fixed
- Builder to Builder: Error when importing some scripts
- Quanari Female Head morph removed
- Corrected the tab numbering on the head morph object inspector window.
- In FaceFX Studio, changing emotion ini files in FaceFX (via Tools > Load Robobrad config) caused a file copy failure error
- Attempt to invoke RPU failed when creating placeholder voiceover.
- Added ability to keep \modules and \packages\core\override to the uninstaller.
- Added the ability to remember the user's password.
- Core resources in any add-ins folder should be treated as part of core and should be available in the Designer Toolset. e.g. layout files for the area editor.
- Installer edits the FaceFX config file correctly
- FaceFX post to local error fixed
- Web Reports removed from the menu.
- In the cutscene editor Speak Line track, "edit FaceFX" attempted to load a file from Perforce.
- During full export, multiple "Could not load the ItemProps 2DA" errors.
- FaceFX does not start from conversation editor.
- Including "configure toolset" in the installed build for the end user toolset.
- Convert line to Cutscene not working
- The ERF and GFF editors are now fully delivered
Database version increased from 168 to 170.